itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
itch.io now on YouTube!
From the blog
- It’s been a really hectic couple of months here at itch.io, we’ve been hard at work and that’s left scant few hour...
- We may not be allowed outside, but that doesn’t mean our summer vacation has to be ruined. Make staying off the beache...
- We’re nearing the halfway point of 2020 already and it feels like the year has both flown by and taken forever. Usuall...
- We’re back, back, back again with a brand new edition of itch.io’s Games of the Month! Yes I know it’s been a bit...
- Hey itch.io fans, it’s been a while hasn’t it? We didn’t want to leave you high and dry without any games to play...
- With 2019 done and dusted we’re feeling a bit nostalgic for the year that was. Sure we’re only a week into the new y...
- We’ve almost made it through 2019 so it’s time to celebrate! We considered inviting everyone over to itch.io HQ but...
- Sometimes you need some cuteness in your life. Maybe you want a break from real life, or perhaps you’re just super int...
Latest Featured GamesView all
a village survival game
As Nova riding a hoverboard, explore Venice in a time when water rising is relentlessly destroying the city.
THE IMPOSSIBLE is a minimal perspective illusion puzzle game. Check Your IQ. Obey the rules.
A Cozy Woodsy Adventure
A non-violent cave exploration game where the environment is the biggest danger
Coming up on Gone Viral, create KILLTACULAR Carnage like your life depends on it - WHATEVER it takes to gain freedom!
Retro-style, top down RPG about being a programmer
Turn-based tactical fire fighting
Love is the technology of survival
Little white ball, Big red planet
Travel the world as a mischevious cloud and rain on everyone's parade! The ultimate schadenfreude simulator.
Meet Your New Neighbours
A game that is -not- about love
Explore the galaxy...in 20 minutes or less!
Bloodborne meets Zelda- cursed but cute
An award-winning videogame about the nuance of communication in relationships.
A turn-based RPG with loot and monsters.
“Four Months Earlier” is part one of the Linda & Joan story. It'll take 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
A computer engineer returns to his remote family home in rural England to uncover long-buried secrets.
A turn-based RPG where you can avoid all enemy attacks!
5 Minutes to Grind, then its Boss Time!
Minimalistic Tower Defense
A small RPGMaker game exploring the life of a lost being from another planet.
A Skier's Journey is a small skiing simulator inspired by retros playstation games.
Issue #6 of a monthly indie game anthology collecting games from 10 developers.
explore, survive and travel around in a post-apocalyptic version of Earth
May you attain enlightenment.
A highly poetic platformer. Awake SYMPHONIA!
SAMUDRA is a hand-illustrated 2D adventure across a polluted deep-sea
A simple and effective grid-based mapping tool to help you set the scene for any battle.
just a walk
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Help Apple rescue her dog from the fiendish Dr. Onion through the power of PUNCHING!
A Game about Rolling a Ball towards a Star
Manage towns with TD and puzzle mechanics!
Meet your shadow
Hardcore platformer, very difficult, even more than suck your own elbow.
Run, steal, attract, distract and don't be ate!
Card game with overworld in which everything can be turned into cards
A visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it.
A small little RPGmaker game about a lonely girl with a connection to another world that she sees in her dreams.
A vibrant 16-bit metroidvania. Inspired by particle physics and the nightmares that exist within ourselves.
A surreal and quiet horror tale about a murderous little marshmallow who's escaped death row. It's time to feast!
Game made for LDjam 36
Decimate hideous creatures while the walls close in! (LD42 Entry)
Horror/thriller adventure game
Featured jamsView all jams
9,100 joined38 submissions
The fourth official Brackeys Game Jam!
Create an unpredictable and unexpected game! #UnexpectedJam
Create a game using only Kenney game assets
Create a meta game (a game about games)! #MetaGameJam
Create a game inspired by your favourite movie scene! #MovieGameJam
296 joined26 submissions
A jam for new one-page tabletop RPGs
293 joined4 submissions
You're trapped in a cabin in the woods making a game for a deranged killer.
Make a horror game in just over a week!